Sounds like you may have a corrupted form.
Infopath forms (in 2007 anyway) are actually just Microsoft CAB files. You
can rename a form from .xsn to .cab and then open it using any aplication
that understands cab files.
There are a number of files in each CAB file, but the ones you are
interested in are probably the *.XSL (there is one for each InfoPath "View"
plus some extras) and the manifest.xsf file which is like the "table of
WARNING!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! etc etc
This isn't for the faint-of-heart, but you did say you were desperate...
You may have to run through a combination of:
1. Renaming the .XSN to .CAB
2. Expanding the .CAB file
3. Hacking either the individual xsl views and/or the manifest.xsf to remove
the offending view(s)
4. Repacking the CAB file
5. Renaming back to .XSN
6. Pray, sacrifice unfortunate animal, pat-head-and-rub-tummy, etc. :)
7. Open in Infopath, hope error is gone
This has only happened to me once - I ended up having to delete the
offending view and recreate it. To find out which view was broken, I had to
delete each view, reopen, repeat until I found out which of the views was
broken. Worked for me (we had about 20 very complex views) and saved a whole
lot of time.