This information also applies to Microsoft Word Starter 2010.
1. Click the *File* tab.
2. Click *Save As*.
3. In the *File Name *box, enter a name for the file, if you have not
4. In the *Save as type* list, click *PDF (*.pdf)*.
* If you want the file to open in the selected format after
saving, select the *Open file after publishing* check box.
* If the document requires high print quality, click *Standard
(publishing online and printing)*.
* If the file size is more important than print quality, click
*Minimum size (publishing online)*.
5. Click *Options* to set the page to be printed, to choose whether
markup should be printed, and to select output options. Click *OK*
6. Click *Save*.